Celtic Tub Refinishers will NOT be liable for:
Rust, corrosion, mineral buildup, spot repairs, and all other surfaces are not covered under warranty. Any warranty given by Celtic Tub Refinishers, Inc. is not transferable to a third party. Any scratching, deterioration of glossy surface or staining over time due to usage, cleaning practice or water conditions will be considered normal wear.
*Surfaces refinished on commercial or rental properties are covered under warranty for a period of one (1) year.
This same Process is used to refinish bathtubs, shower stalls, wall and floor tile, vanities kitchen cabinets, countertops, sinks, appliances, airplanes, boats and a host of industrial surfaces. Although the refinished surface is extremely durable after its curing time, it will last longer if you follow these basic principles.
1) Do not step on, place objects on or use the newly refinished surface for a period of at least 24 hours after the process has been completed. DO NOT BE ALARMED if you find dust has settled in the finished surface. This is normal as we are not working in a dust-free environment. Normal use and cleaning will remove surface dust within a few days. DO NOT try to remove particles by picking at them.
2) Do not allow water on the surface for at least 24 hours after work has been completed.
3) Your new surface is easily cleaned with a mild liquid cleaner. You can use Fantastik, Formula 409, Lysol Tub & Tile, Simple Green, Scrubbing Bubbles or any dishwashing liquid.
DO NOT USE TILEX!! DO NOT USE SOFT SCRUB, COMET, AJAX OR ANY OTHER HARSH POWDERED CLEANER. Do not use abrasive scrubbing pads such as Scotchbrite or any similar as these will scratch the new surface, A cleaning pad designed for cleaning Teflon surfaces works well.
4) Showering or tub bathing. We recommend the use of liquid soap or body washes as they rinse easily with water and help prevent the buildup of soap scum.
5) Keep the surfaces from staining. Maintain faucets and plumbing as rust from dripping faucets will stain any surface. Do not subject the surface to any dye. Don't leave shaving foam or other steel cans sit on the surface for long periods of time as they will rust and stain your surface.
6) Surface damage risk during the first 20 days. Curing will be complete in about 20 days.
7) Keep the surface shiny. After it has cured completely (after about 3 weeks), you can wax/polish your tub once every four months with a urethane polish (Car polish). This will help protect against dirt. DO NOT WAX BOTTOM OF TUB! Major slipping hazard.
If you treat your new surface with care, cleaning it regularly it will stay shiny and bright and will give you many years of trouble-free service.